New England/Tri-State Area get together!?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch! That stinks Wade. I just had to trade my car in, so mine is good to travel! I put anywhere from 2000-2500 miles a month on mine (I drive around in my car all day for work), so I have to have something that won't break down........I can't drive......I can't work! I don't mind driving to CT, it isn't too far for me.

poll

http://www.doodle.com/ecvt8yr9eqb6bqzb

Above is a link to a doodle poll. Please fill in your name and check off which days in June you could make a meet up. No sign in or anything required.

Ok guys, I am new around here but in the interest of keeping this moving forward, lets pick a date.

I doubt we can make everyone's travel radius work, but if we can agree on a date, we can then choose a location based on who is able to come and the best for the most people.

Keep in mind June 17 is father's day.

Thanks Chad! That's a good idea! I posted the days right now that I can do, but that might also change depending on my work schedule. If we nail down a date in the next week, I might be able to work around it better.

roblloyd said:
That's great! I'm near middletown not far from you.
I'm sure we can get something put together for this year. Even if it's on 3-4 people it's better than none.

I live in middletown

Latest posts

Back