New England/Tri-State Area get together!?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roblloyd

Reaction score
Any one interested in a WMT get together? I'm thinking late spring.

Not sure where but if there is interest we can start planning it.

Late spring I hope to be planting garpes, but would always make time for WMT friends. Maybe we could meet at a LHBS, there is one in Monroe, CT!

I would probably plant grapes instead, they produce a much better fruit!LOL, uh oh, the spelling police is here!!! :)

Last edited:
I,m in , have smoker will travel . Make it a BBQ wine fest get together .

Hang a left past Wade (go west young man or girl) to I-87 and come north a bit and you all can meet at my place. Just a nice day trip! Ask Wade.

Wade, late spring is fishin time, are you gonna have time to get together with everybody else?? You know there will be a good bite goin on somewhere. Arne.

OMG!! Julie!!! We may finally get to send you to the corner. :i

Well, I'm a newbie here, but I'm in Maine, I'd like to meet some other wino forum members! I may not have a batch ready to bring with me, but I could always grab something nice from a local winery!

Well, I'm a newbie here, but I'm in Maine, I'd like to meet some other wino forum members! I may not have a batch ready to bring with me, but I could always grab something nice from a local winery!

Thanks for bringing this back on track!

It sounds like there is enough interest to make this work. What state and month works best for everyone?

Dont make it too far away, both of my vehicles have over 100,000 miles on them!

The sky diving might just be the perfect thing for his back except for that one little piece at the end (landing).

Sorry I can't resist. If your dive turns bad place your hands on the back of your head and extend your elbows outward. This way we can unscrew you from the ground.

Okay now back to the get together.

Parties are always better on Nantucket. No campers or tents allowed however,,,,

I vote for Sturbridge, Mass. Close enough for the Conn crowd, also for the Maine, NH, and VT. crowd. It sounds like fun !!!

Latest posts

Back