New England/Tri-State Area get together!?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vote for Sturbridge, Mass. Close enough for the Conn crowd, also for the Maine, NH, and VT. crowd. It sounds like fun !!!

That's a good spot but where? I was thinking someone's house? Or is that frowned upon?

What do the PA people do?

I can offer my house. Those with kids can use the pool (depends what time of year, but it will be heated).

We have met at restaurants, but more often, met at someone's house.

Any place is good for me , as long as our two pooches can go , them 2 dogs are like credit cards , never leave home with out them . As for the lil lady thats a different story , lol . A place near a campground would be good if possible as I can make it a long weekend get away .

Jeff

Whether it is a restaurant or home, doesn't matter to me! I can also volunteer my house too, if it's warm enough, I have a nice porch too. (No pool anymore though, we gave that to our neighbor last year, now we have the neighborhood's largest sand box/fire pit instead!). I live in central Mass, just North of Worcester.

I can't volunteer my house, but I could make it to Mass...... just need someone to take the lead on this:a1

Let's try a time first. Any particular month better than others? How is april? Other than taxes, I think it's a quieter month than others holiday wise.

April is kind of a busy month for me personally (I know, sounds strange), May might actually be better for me.

I thought I would bring this up again since the weather has gotten a lot nicer!! Anyone interested?

I'm in the process of starting the pool deck if you want to wait until June we could have it at my place. Kid friendly, heated pool and we could even do an outdoor movie for the kids (if there are enough).

Otherwise any suggestions?

If in June I dont think youll need the heat turned on in the pool!!! LOL, just kidding. If its around here Id still love to come and lay off the pills that day as long as there is as place to sit!

Well I just met Wade today and if the rest of you are half as personable and generous, I'd drive to Nova Scotia to hang out and talk wine! Thanks again Wade for all the advice and wine samples!

Roadpupp
(Chad)

I'm in the process of starting the pool deck if you want to wait until June we could have it at my place. Kid friendly, heated pool and we could even do an outdoor movie for the kids (if there are enough).

Otherwise any suggestions?

In June it depends on the weekend, I'm not sure which weekend I'm working yet, and I'm going away for another weekend, so it all depends on when. Right now I know my July is wide open. (no vacations, etc.)

Yes, I am still interested. I'm in central Maine and would be willing to travel to central/southern Mass. Beyond that it's more than a one day trip. Thanks

If y'all get together someone PM me an address so I can send a bottle or two of my wine for y'all to taste and comment on.

Thats very nice tony. That would be great and we would love to all sample everyone's wine.

Your house sounds good to me!! LOL I cant travel too ar as my car has a blown head gasket or cracked cylinder so says a mechanic and not worth fixing so I just keep the coolant level and up it keeps ticking but I dont trust ot to go too far and now my wifes car is leaking anti freeze worse then mine all the sudden! Oy freakin vay.

Back