mold in 'carboy'

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Debbie Wade has had enough Medication so you had better take his place in the corner I think Wade left half a bottle of medication there

i was to be leaving for work within the hour, and gone for up to a week. it was far better that i removed a then questionable substance, wasn't it?

Wasnt questionable though. Alright Ill take myself back to the dang corner!! Really though it wasnt questionable at all. You should see what a good beer fermentation looks like!!!!

I agree with Wade it was alright! However I think we need to build Wade a nicer corner... he practically lives there.... :)

Next time you'll know!! Some ferments just look NASTY while they are working... it's a learning process!

Debbie

I agree with Wade it was alright! However I think we need to build Wade a nicer corner... he practically lives there.... :)

Don't be surprised if when Wade grows up, he moves into a house with only round rooms. He's not gunna wanna see another corner ever again.
round-house.jpg

If Wade did that he wouldn't need any medication somebody please draw this kid a picture maybe then he will understand when we tell him something ok everyone in the corner we all need our medication

Back