Meeting of the minds

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
On Saturday we met Hannabarn (Barney) and his lovely wife at the Moccasin Bar in Hayward, WI. We had a lovely time chatting about wine, building houses, and all sorts of things. We exchanged some wines, too!
smiley32.gif

Thought you might like to see our smiling faces.
20080218_180422_Moccasin.jpg

Glad you got together....Nice to see all of you. Wish we could all get together someday.
Thanks for sharing your good time.

It is so good to be able to put faceses on folks on the forum. I am sure you'll had a good time.

Wish I could have been there with you. Good to see everyone. That looks like a really cool bar.

Ramona

Looks like a nice get together, PWP, you did tell them Winestock is at there place this year....didnt you?
smiley36.gif

That's great that you guys could meet there. Barney you and your wifelook great. You two must certainly live right to look as young as you do. (Not to insult you PWP and Poor Bert, but I know your 20 years younger).

Drinking Beer though? And in Mason Jars?
smiley3.gif

smiley36.gif
Flattery will get you everywhere but we are sagging at the seams!!!!

Nice way to spend a winter day. Hayward is such a nice town. We have friends in Lake Nebagoman and usually head to Hayward for dinnerand the girls can look through all the stores.

appleman said:
That's great that you guys could meet there. Barney you and your wifelook great. You two must certainly live right to look as young as you do. (Not to insult you PWP and Poor Bert, but I know your 20 years younger).

Drinking Beer though? And in Mason Jars?
smiley3.gif
smiley9.gif
The beer is Poor Bert's!!!

smiley20.gif
This "meeting of the minds" was really great because it got Betty more interested in this wine making hobby!!

It's good to hear that she got excited about it. She didn't realize you were going to add a whole new set of friends to your address book!
smiley36.gif

Back