Just starting

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtbryda203

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just started my first juice kit. I use the selection international Pinot grigio! Any one have any pointers?

Hi mtbryda203,

Welcome to WineMakingTalk. Sorry I don't normally do kits but I'm sure someone will come on and comment.

Welcome to the forum, mtbryda. I have no experience with that kit but it looks like a 15 liter juice kit, and being a white, should be very good. I recommend just following the basic instructions for now. Good luck.

Hey everyone I just started my first juice kit. I use the selection international Pinot grigio! Any one have any pointers?

Interesting that you should mention that very kit. I bottled mine yesterday! I tweeked the kit by adding 2 lbs of California Golden Raisins in a mesh bag to the primary, along with some pectic enzyme. The wine came out beautiful, with great aroma and flavor! I haven't had a dry white in the cellar for a while, so I'm lovin' it!

100_1007.jpg

Welcome to the forum!!!! Can't help you on the kits, I have been just doing fruit wines.

welcome to the forum,i just joined today also ,but
i've been doing kita about 8-9 years
i have this same kit in carboy ready to bottle
since this is your first i suggest doing it per instructions except for degassing
you will need to degas about 10x what they suggest
tim

Latest posts

Back