Iknow we have several from Louisiana here...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoss

Reaction score
would one of you please explain to me why they threw for that two point conversion instead of running Hester?

Hoss....They told the QB that if he made the completion he would get a bottle of my Muscadine wine
smiley36.gif

muscadinelabeled2007.jpg

Love the labels Waldo and those are some pretty bottles of wine. If the rest of the world could get muscadines, the kit companies would go out of business. There's not a better wine to drink to me than muscadine.....second would have to be my pear wine, but for some reason my pear trees didn't have a good year this year at all.

that was the best game I've ever watched to have had the worst ending...I was so tired when it was over, I felt like I had played the game myself. Of course, I have to be honest....I'm an ol Arkie myself, born in Harrison. Most of my relatives still live in the Harrison and Yellville area.

Very entertaining game. Reminds me of some the shoot outs Ark use to have with Texas. This is how rivalrys are built. I hate it came at the expense of having an SEC team bounced from playing for the National championship but Ark was in route last year when they lost to LSU.

that's pretty much how I feel about it....I want an SEC team there every year. To me, there is no greater conference in the NCAA. I think the worst SEC team can beat any other team on any given day. SEC is what football is all about. I don't even watch or keep up with Pro ball.

Hoss,

You have to realize, they have a coaching staff that can't count. How many times must they have too many people on the field?

My sons & I have various degrees from LSU, and all are fanatics - but poor coaching all year made games close that shouldn't have been & cost us 2 games!

Hester, with 2 yards to go is agiven, hou're right!!!!

Latest posts

Back