Hello from san antonio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been reading the site for months and love it. There are a few other sites out there but this one by far is the best. I've been making wine and beer for a few years and am always trying different kits and recipes. Love this site!

I've used grapes, blueberries, strawberries, just about any thing out there. Im actually making a saki rice wine Right now. I'm going to try and start to hopefully try and start to grow my own soon.

Welcome , my man! I just got back from atrip to San Antonio! Loved the River Walk! It's a "must see". It's a very lovely city---and I'm not a big city fan at all!

a good tourist town

Welcome , my man! I just got back from atrip to San Antonio! Loved the River Walk! It's a "must see". It's a very lovely city---and I'm not a big city fan at all!

I agree with Dave, San Antonio is a neat city to visit. We have some family that live in the northern part, but we enjoy staying in the Riverwalk touristy area for a weekend getaway. 5 hour drive from Dallas, but we go through the pretty Hill Country area and enjoy stopping in Fredricksburg (some interesting wineries around there, but you don't need me to tell you that!)

Back