Gas Price Watch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prices have slowly dropped over the past few months. Gas is now $1.69 at Costco and Sams in ABQ. $1.78 at some of the Pueblo stations outside of Santa fe.

Costco and Sam's here are $1.68 but I saw an independent yesterday at $1.65. Get below a dollar and they'll have something!

Sometimes I have as much as $1.00/G discount using my Smith's (Kroger) rewards points. If it keeps going down they may owe me $$$ after my fill up! :)

Gas buddy sez the lowest around here is $2.079 at the truck stops where Rt 11, I-81 and I-76 all converge. Average most other non-club places is $2.239 (BJs 2.179, Sams 2.159) for Regular.

keeps jumping around here in Delaware yesterday it was $2.04, today it's $2.15.

We drove to San Antonio for Thanksgiving from Northern NM. About 750 miles one way and we can do it one one long day. Southwest wanted ~$600 for a RT ticket during the Thanksgiving time period so it would have cost us $1200 to get there. We spent $100 total on gas for the RT. Gas averaged about $1.85 a gallon along the way. The airlines are making money hand over fist as they say as fuel prices have dropped like crazy over the past year but ticket prices have not dropped at all.

Now down to $1.45 a gallon at Costco/Sams in ABQ! We are paying $1.72 here in Lost Almost. A few weeks ago I got gas and used my points from Smiths (Kroger). Had a full $1.00 off per gallon since I bought a bunch of gift cards at Xmas and they give you like 4X points on Gift Cards. I ended up paying $11 for a full tank of gas!

I just paid $1.47 for diesel on Thursday, thanks to my .40 Kroger/King Soopers points. Less than $30 to fill my F250!

Latest posts

Back