Gas Price Watch

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$1.79 at the local Costco, price has been like that for a couple weeks now.

Also, I ordered home heating oil today at $1.37/gal.

Jumped up $0.10 last night here is Lewes, DE. From $1.69 to $1.79/gal.

Not to mention all the people who are out of work now, and those who are hanging on by a thread.....and we are now getting our oil from where?

The stock market is NOT the economy. Except for the oil industry, I believe that low oil prices HELP the economy. Not that everything is peachy, but the unemployment rate is the lowest it has been since 2008.

Just looked at my "Gas Buddy" app. They are showing $1.39 at a station between Santa fe and me and $1.42 at Costco/SAMS in ABQ. Great for your wallet but not great for your 401K and our States budget. They are looking to find a way to balance the State budget with current $200,000,000 shortfall due to less oil and gas revenue this year.

Just looked at my "Gas Buddy" app. They are showing $1.39 at a station between Santa fe and me and $1.42 at Costco/SAMS in ABQ. Great for your wallet but not great for your 401K and our States budget. They are looking to find a way to balance the State budget with current $200,000,000 shortfall due to less oil and gas revenue this year.

I live in Louisiana, highly dependent upon oil production. Tens of thousands of folks out of work, not just oilfield workers, executives and the like as well. Our state loses $14M in revenue every time the price of oil drops by $1. So when oil dropped from mid 80's to mid 30's, that's a revenue loss in the state of $700M per year, pretty unmanageable, and it will continue at that depressed level until prices rebound. Oh well, think I'll pop a cork..................

Wow, dropping like a rock the last 10 days or so in these parts. We now have a station between Santa fe and us that has dropped down to $1.28/gal. Even Costco/Sams in ABQ is higher at $1.34. I just filled up yesterday on fumes for $15. They are now predicting $0.99/gal gas in the next month or so.

1.89 at the Get Go in Harmarville, but I get another 3 cents off that all the time. With my buyer's discount, I paid 1.64 for premium this Monday....

1.89 at the Get Go in Harmarville, but I get another 3 cents off that all the time. With my buyer's discount, I paid 1.64 for premium this Monday....

Diddo. Brookville has the lowest prices "near" me (which is a relative term because that's still an hour from me in Bigfoot country)... Gotta love the 3c Sheetz discount!

gas prices

here in the south of the garden state we float between 1.34/ 149 depending.

$1.95/gallon in Mifflintown, PA... Between the PA gas taxes and the greed of the station owners... we will never see $1.50/gallon. But I have mixed emotions... I work for General Electric in a plant that is a division of GE Oil & Gas. Due to oil prices being at a long time low, layoffs are predicted locally and there have been no raises for the past two years. I think I would rather keep my job than have a lower price at the pumps... but that's just me.

Latest posts

Back