Fulchino Vineyard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those 35 cases are going to disappear pretty quick at this rate!
smiley32.gif

Al,

Congrats on getting your dream rolling........

I of course count myself lucky to have been one to have tasted your signature blend. I know you will sell a ton of it......................

I don't see anything wrong with that sign BTW......

update:

well we are in our first store(s) a local very well run and sort of high end supermarket..its a
three unit chain called Harvest Market here in NH....i would analogize them to a
small version of Whole Foods and any small but good small town
supermarket.....i dropped off three cases to one location..went home.
ate, helped a neighbor w his generator and went back about two hrs
later to take a pic of the display....five bottles were gone.....oh if
every day could be like this...here is a couple of snaps

20100226_192621_HM1.JPG

20100226_192803_hm2.JPG

That is so cool, way to go Al!
smiley32.gif

I have seen that concept store in San Antonio where my parents live (and I grew up) only there it is called Sun Harvest. Very well run place and known for high quality everything.

The fact that you are selling wine there says something for sure!

No shrink caps?

Al Fulchino said:
update:
well we are in our first store(s) a local very well run and sort of high end supermarket..its a
three unit chain called Harvest Market here in NH....i would analogize them to a
small version of Whole Foods and any small but good small town
supermarket.....i dropped off three cases to one location..went home.
ate, helped a neighbor w his generator and went back about two hrs
later to take a pic of the display....five bottles were gone.....oh if
every day could be like this...here is a couple of snaps

:) no shrink caps...all old world look

interesting comment about the 'concept'and Sun Harvest...i guess its local without being a necessarylocal idea :)

Wow, Ive been slacking on this forum lately and the stuff Ive missed! Congrats on such a great start already Al! Ive tasted that wine and you better start getting prepared for more sales if those people actually open and taste that wine instead of just throw a bottle in the cellar as some actually do.

Very nice, Al. I hope all goes to plan and you're able to grow slow. What a terrific way to start. That should get you some name recognition for sure.

Very cool AL!!!!

What year is that wine? Are they good to drink now, or should they be cellared?

Mike/i have not set up a VinoShipper acct yet..they ship into 13 staes and DC....and they carry the licensing and pay the state taxes....right now its just NH...there is no other company that does this shipping into all states and thats a bummer...so many rules for each state that its a nightmare to think about...but over time i will find a way to knock down the barriers

Goodfella....they can be drank now...they show residual sugar but that fades over time.....the oldest that i have in my cellar is some 2006 and 2008 and they are pretty darn good....

i went by that supermarket in my town yesterday..no more had sold......bummer....maybe i should stand by the stand :)

we have been w/o power for three days and that has also stopped the winery....lost some plants in the greenhouse because i could not get the generator set up in time...not been a good couple of days ...thats life sometimes

Let us know when you get set up for out of state sales.

Luckily for me, NM is one of the more progressive (hard to believe!) states that is ahead of the curve when it comes to out of state wine sales. Its really nice to just make a few mouse clicks and have wine that you would never be able to find locally shipped right to your door step in just a few days.
smiley20.gif

Sorry to hear about the loss of power and the loss of plants. My other obsession is gardening (in the desert no less) so I feel your pain there as well......

c - o - n - g - r - a - t - u - l - a - t - i - o - n - s</font> --------------------------

great job AL

hope the rack is empty now -

keep us advised/

rick

Thanks Mike and Rick....storms and no electricity for a few days slowed me down last week but today picked back up and Mike I just checked...we can ship to NM via Vino Shipper....

Al Fulchino said:
Thanks Mike and Rick....storms and no electricity for a few days slowed me down last week but today picked back up and Mike I just checked...we can ship to NM via Vino Shipper....

and Florida! I am looking forward to enjoying a bottle and letting the other age a bit!

Thats right! I am shipping you two on Monday..i cant wait for your review! :)

yep just saw it before i was headed to UPS...literally just printed the label ..thank you :) thank you :) thank you :)

Glad to help out (in a small way) Gotta luv the internets. Click a few buttons and wine or grape juice or even styrofoam peanuts show up on your door step!

Looking forward to trying it out.
smiley17.gif

Latest posts

Back