Fulchino Vineyard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one/s are you hoping to bottle soon Al? You sure can rush them out the door. It seems like just a couple months ago you pitched the yeast!

Awesome, hopefully youll be in business late spring or summer so I can take the ride up there and join in all the reindeer games!

Bob...there are so many little things they want...this in that place and something else in the next...i even had one label declined when another was approved....its all about tweaks to the label and getting an understanding of what they mean ....some is subject to interpretation..so you do the best you can and hope..some come back as rejected and they list the 4 or 5 items that need adjustment...and we struggled at first but soon we realized that we could call in and speak w someone..they were not unapproachable like we feared...to the contrary...and w that we knocked off items

Rich, one thing to look for is to not wait for the auto emails...go on to the COLA online system and see the updated status especially when making adjustments

I still have some wines cold stabilizing...so hopefully more will come online in the spring

essentially we are now commercial....its only to now bottle the wines and slap on a cork and labels, put up the sign...and pray for that first sale

i should have about 25-29 cases to go now

now all i have to do is learn how to sell wine

20100219_095705_first_bottle_1.JPG

20100219_100144_first_applied_l.JPG

20100219_100505_first_filled_ra.JPG

Good for you! Your hard work and perseverance are paying off.
Nice labels (wine rack), too.

nice rack, Al!!

Good luck and have fun - wow you even have custom printed corks. Impressive. Who did your corks for you and what kind are they? Did you buy a bag of 1000 or more?

I bet that the first bottle has already been sold - the first of many many many.

Great job -

we need more winery pictures now that you are O - P - E - N!!!!

rrawhide

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td style="padding-top: 5px;" align="center"> </td></tr></t></table></span><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td align="center"> </td></tr><tr><td style="padding-top: 5px;" align="center"> </td></tr></t></table></span>

i have a couple of people asking for a case each so far...they are people that asked for a specific heads up when i was ready...but what is really cool is that i put out a hand painted sign out yesterday...today we got our first call for a tasting tomorrow....its kinda cool...a bit like a new adventure...a bit like being a kid again

i will take all the good wishes and prayers i can get :)

Some pictures of the tasting would be really cool.... And maybe one of the hand painted sign.

Al, this is a very exciting time for you and we all enjoy hearing your ventures. Be sure to document your first customers and tasting party for your scrap books and web site. Best of luck to you.

funny story on the hand painted sign which is a black base and in yellow teh word "Wine" and my tel number

hahahahah..low budget...had a lady around the corner who is a artist call up and say for some wine i will paint you a sign

hows that for criticism hahahahha

actually i like my curmudgeon cheap sign :)

You should tell her you already did that (A wine for sign trade). Tell her the sign she saw costs you 75 cases of wine!!! haha

i will take a picture of my pitiful sign later for ya'all

Waldo...thank you very much

just had mt first walk in ...a couple for a tasting...bought one each of the three i have for sale.....my first sale.....from my pitiful sign :)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fukchino Vineyard Winery is officially on the map

Latest posts

Back