Five Million Steps

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DD,

909 miles! awesome!

Get yourself healed up. The trail will still be there when you are healed.

You can always pick up the trail exactly where you left off. The trail is not going anywhere!

Question: Was Danger Dave your trail name?

DD,

909 miles! awesome!

Get yourself healed up. The trail will still be there when you are healed.

You can always pick up the trail exactly where you left off. The trail is not going anywhere!

Question: Was Danger Dave your trail name?

John,

I believe he was using that as well. He had a FB Page titled "Danger on the Appalachian Trail" he was walking for a while with Spice and Burbon...

Great job Dave! It's always a wise choice to listen to your body and quit while your ahead.
I could think of a way to relax and get healed up. A quick trip to the basement, kick your feet up and take a dose of "medicine" one glass at a time!

Great job Dave! It's always a wise choice to listen to your body and quit while your ahead.
I could think of a way to relax and get healed up. A quick trip to the basement, kick your feet up and take a dose of "medicine" one glass at a time!

Come on folks!!! If this post does not deserve a "LIKE" that what post does?????

Yeah, but John, we all suspect that you are shilling for JimmyT because of nepotism: You both have the same last name! :) :)

He probably wouldn't be if he found out what's sitting on my kitchen counter waited to be bottled tonight. Or what's in the freezer waiting to go in a bucket!

An amazing feat in anybody's book Dave. You're part of an elite crowd and you should be proud! Heal up soon. :try

That's it Jimmy. You are OUT of the family!

Ahh man, I didn't even say that it was good wine. I just simply made it to have something cheap to hold me over until the good stuff comes out of the basement.
I not only need to work on the 3 p's but also need to work on learning how to keep my mouth shut while I'm ahead.

Ahh man, I didn't even say that it was good wine. I just simply made it to have something cheap to hold me over until the good stuff comes out of the basement.
I not only need to work on the 3 p's but also need to work on learning how to keep my mouth shut while I'm ahead.

Well, maybe I have been a little harsh. Perhaps it is not your fault. It is the same old story... good, clean cut kid falls in with a bad crowd...

I suggest that you open a bottle of Stag's Leap this weekend to cleanse your system.

Mom and Dad will look the other way this time. If it happens again, I do not think that I can talk them out this...

images

Well, maybe I have been a little harsh. Perhaps it is not your fault. It is the same old story... good, clean cut kid falls in with a bad crowd...

I suggest that you open a bottle of Stag's Leap this weekend to cleanse your system.

Mom and Dad will look the other way this time. If it happens again, I do not think that I can talk them out this...

images

That looks like a place where people like Michael Jackson would hang out. I better just straighten up from now on and stay out of the frozen juice aisle!

He posted on FB about going to the doctor for his feet but hasn't come on here or FB with any updates

Latest posts

Back