Mosti Mondiale First Mosti kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the report Vince. I am going to taste the Treb tomorrow and will order the Pinot Grigio for summer 2010 drinking.

Vince, ummmm, sounds like that one lonely bottle of amaronne needs some friends.
smiley2.gif

I have 2 Mosto Bello Trebbiano's fermenting now for spring bottling. I just found4 mags of Trebbiano and Chenin Blanc I made in 07 while racking last night, a very nice suprise.The Chenin Blanc was the first white I made, really yummy.

so I think I am going to bulk age this kit... so how and when do I go about that... do I fallow the instructions on the video up to the degassing and then stop after that and let it bulk age before adding the clarifiers and sorbate and solfites? I am kind of lost.. its now sitting in the secondary just about ready to rack again... and I don't know what I should do next...

you surely want to add the sulfites as that is what is going to protect your wine from 02. If you are going to bulk age for a few months then you may not need to use a clearing agent. If you are below .996 for an sg and are not going to sweeten thhis wine then you do not need to add any sorbate but I do recommend using it and always use it with a good sulfite level. You shouldadd another 1/4 tsp per 6 gallons every 3 months of aging.

Latest posts

Back