Enolmatic vs. All in One wine pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both. Enolmatic is easier to use and pretty good at bottling wine. The all in one works well but isn’t as convenient. If I could only have one, the AllinOne has more flexibility to do other tasks.

Enolmatic:
Pros: more convenient to use, easier to clean, faster
Cons: more expensive, one trick pony, metric tubing, cheap pick up tube(seriously toss this out when you open the box)

AllinOne:
Pros: less expensive, can do more tasks, Steve sells all the parts and can help in real time.
Cons: you have to hang on to the tubing while you bottle, slower

I have both. Enolmatic is easier to use and pretty good at bottling wine. The all in one works well but isn’t as convenient. If I could only have one, the AllinOne has more flexibility to do other tasks.

Enolmatic:
Cons: more expensive, one trick pony, metric tubing, cheap pick up tube(seriously toss this out when you open the box)

AllinOne:
Pros: less expensive, can do more tasks, Steve sells all the parts and can help in real time.
I have the AiO. The parts, not the pump. Couldn't justify buying a fourth vacuum pump.

We like it for moving wine. For bottling it's w-a-a-a-ay better than a siphon with or without a bottling wand. We'd just like something faster and easier to use.

Next season we're buying bottles. No more de-labeling. No more scrubbing. No more throwing out the stuff that has everlasting stains, schumtz, and bottles that don't fit in the case. The savings is no longer worth the time spent since we're over a hundred gallons a year.

It appears that the Enolmatic fill level can be set and repeated from bottle to bottle. Buying bottles means that they're all the same. That would allow a less experienced (read: Here for the party but is willing to do something for a free bottle and the meat and cheese tray.) cellar hand. Is that finicky?

I have the AiO. The parts, not the pump. Couldn't justify buying a fourth vacuum pump.

We like it for moving wine. For bottling it's w-a-a-a-ay better than a siphon with or without a bottling wand. We'd just like something faster and easier to use.

Next season we're buying bottles. No more de-labeling. No more scrubbing. No more throwing out the stuff that has everlasting stains, schumtz, and bottles that don't fit in the case. The savings is no longer worth the time spent since we're over a hundred gallons a year.

It appears that the Enolmatic fill level can be set and repeated from bottle to bottle. Buying bottles means that they're all the same. That would allow a less experienced (read: Here for the party but is willing to do something for a free bottle and the meat and cheese tray.) cellar hand. Is that finicky?
It sounds like you will like having an enolmatic. Using it is easy but there are little tricks you learn to make it work better. I would not let an inexperienced person run it unsupervised.

Enolmatic:

AllinOne:
I recommend securing the hose to the milk crate side and while using the Premium bottle filler I do not even hold the bottle filler on top of the bottle. This gives me the opportunity to cork between filling. I show you this operation in this video = https://allinonewinepump.com/product/premium-wine-bottle-filler/

I have the AIO system with premium bottle filler and it is a breeze to use. I can bottle and cork in one operation by adjusting the fill rate so that while one bottle is filling, I cork the previous bottle. It does take attention and coordination, but it can be done. If I don't feel like a work out, I just bottle a whole carboy, place the bottles in empty cases and then cork them immediately after the carboy is empty in a separate operation.

An additional advantage that the AIO system gives me is Steve, who is a pleasure with whom to deal. If you have not had the opportunity, you are missing a great resource. He is knowledgeable and very responsive when I need any advice on equipment and bottling.

We have the premium bottle filler. It is much better than the original.

Our work flow breaks the jobs in to two. One person is filling bottles. The other person's job is to take the case of newly filled bottles to the corking station. He then can cork, case, and restock empty bottles to the guy at the filling station. This is pretty much a continuous operation.

Each job takes roughly the same amount of time. We can cork faster than we can fill. That allows time to move cases and restock bottles.

Zip tying the filler to a crate will create a bottle neck because that crate of newly filled bottles will move to the corking station on the other side of the cellar. Bottles would either have to be moved from one crate to another or the filler dismounted and remounted.

+1 for the Premium bottle filler. I don't have the AIO but I use something similar that I built myself. I bought the premium bottle filler from Steve along with a few other accessories and it works great.

One advantage that I incorporated in my build, that is not available with the AIO is quick-disconnects for all the hoses. I use my pump as a vacuum or positive pressure transfer pump (for PET carboys) and I need to change the configuration on a case to case basis. The quick disconnects allow me to do just that and have the pump ready to go in minutes, for pressure or vacuum transfer or for bottling.

Last edited:
We have the premium bottle filler. It is much better than the original.

Our work flow breaks the jobs in to two. One person is filling bottles. The other person's job is to take the case of newly filled bottles to the corking station. He then can cork, case, and restock empty bottles to the guy at the filling station. This is pretty much a continuous operation.

Each job takes roughly the same amount of time. We can cork faster than we can fill. That allows time to move cases and restock bottles.

Zip tying the filler to a crate will create a bottle neck because that crate of newly filled bottles will move to the corking station on the other side of the cellar. Bottles would either have to be moved from one crate to another or the filler dismounted and remounted.
When doing large batches - This is how we do it as well. Great advice

+1 for the Premium bottle filler. I don't have the AIO but I use somethign similar that I built myself. I bougth the premium bottle filler from Steve along with a few other accessories and it works great.

One advantage that I incorporated in my build, that is not available with the AIO is quick-disconnects for all the hoses. I use my pump as a vacuum or positive pressure transfer pump (for PET carboys) and I need to change the configuration on a case to case basis. The quick disconnects allow me to do just that and have the pump ready to go in minutes, for pressure or vacuum transfer or for bottling.

Nice improvement ! Can you share the type of quick connects you are using ?

Latest posts

Back