Chilean Wine Competition and Workshop

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This weekend Presque Isle Wine Cellars held their Chilean Wine competition and workshop for home winemakers. We had representation from three states and Canada. Besides entering and sharing their wines, participants learned how to make good wine, great. I'd like to thank Rocky and our newest member Steve from Pittsburgh, both of which had a two hour drive or more for attending and Steve in Columbus who could not attend but entered wine.

Brad Hendrickson Best of Show.jpg

Charlie Sink Gold Medal.jpg

Class in session 02.jpg

class in session.jpg

Doug talks about adjusting acid.jpg

Wine sharing.jpg

Looks lime it turned out to be a great event, sorry to hear that Rocky had to make the trip by himself. What happen to Shoebiedoo?

Looks lime it turned out to be a great event, sorry to hear that Rocky had to make the trip by himself. What happen to Shoebiedoo?
Shoebiedo was sick I think. It was great to see Rocky but I missed him slipping out. I'm sure he wanted to get on the road. He was right up in the front with us taking everything in. Lots of great wine was passed around.

Rocky.jpg

Latest posts

Back