Mosti Mondiale Chile Fresco

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are all acid balanced and come pre-innoculated and ready to go. They are also frozen so they can be shipped anywhere within a 2 day Fedex ground radius from the point of sale. That cost $$$

That said they are probably no better and no worse quality wise from a $50 bucket. But the $50 bucket will more than likely need pH, TA adjustment, may need some extra sugar to boost the brix. Thats easy if you have the testing equipment and knowledge of how to correct. If your close enough to drive to Walker's or PI thats one heck of a deal.

If your not, these are the next best thing plus they come with a manufacturers warranty.

I suppose I don't have much basis for comparison, as I don't know where the $50 pails you refer to come from and have never made them, but I have been consistently very pleased with Chile Fresco wine. My opinion is that it is, on the whole, better quality juice than the MM Alljuice and on par with the Master's Edition kits. The varietals available are limited, but I am willing to assume it is limited by the quality of available juice and vineyards with the facilities to balance and package the juice the properly. 2nd best to making wine from grapes, the frozen juice allows for a few tweaks (grape/raisin addition, oaking/unoaked alternatives) but it is nicely balanced and inoculated so it is as easy and simple as winemaking can be.

Latest posts

Back