Anyone ever used Private Reserve Wine Preserver???

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pightr

Reaction score
I just picked up a bottle of this stuff called wine preserver from bevmo today. I have been told and read a few things about it saying that I will not have to top up my carboy after degassing and clearing if I use this stuff instead. It uses inert gasses to block oxidation. If anyone has ever used this stuff or has any comments please let me know. I'm still very new to wine making and could use some feedback. Thanks again in advance!

Good to know someone else uses similar products. I am going to try this on my next batch I make.

Its an extremely expensive way to go and the can won't last long at all. Remember this is just short term and you'll probably have to add more in about two weeks. If you have more then a few carboys and want to go this route you'll want to invest in a larg tank and regulator. You could get it all for around $150.00 if you shop around (ebay etc.).

Its an extremely expensive way to go and the can won't last long at all. Remember this is just short term and you'll probably have to add more in about two weeks. If you have more then a few carboys and want to go this route you'll want to invest in a larg tank and regulator. You could get it all for around $150.00 if you shop around (ebay etc.).

Thanks for the advice. It's definitely just a temporary fix seeing how I don't have like wines to add to the batch. But when I have a few batches already done I wont be needing this stuff any longer. Just need it to last a few kits and I will be good in the extra wine department hopefully!(if i don't drink it all haha)

Latest posts

Back