All in one wine pump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harmony24

Reaction score
Last night I was bottling my ruby Cabernet and accidentally got wine past my overflow bottle. Will this hurt anything?

My overflow bottle was full and went out the other side towards the pump

Does the pump still work ?

This is not the 1st time - I heard of this happening. Luckily in both cases the pump dried out and they are still using it today.

If you would like to talk more - please pm me with your phone # and I will call you

Thanks Steve

It's the best pump that ever was made on the face of this Earth I tell ya!

(Still working on getting a freebie...)

:)

As of last night it still works. Didn't seem to slow it down. Of coarse as soon as i saw it overflowing I shut the pump off.

When bottling, you need to throttle the valve. With practice you will eventually never get a drop in the overflow bottle. Didn't someone post a video on this?

When bottling, you need to throttle the valve. With practice you will eventually never get a drop in the overflow bottle. Didn't someone post a video on this?

Yes it is on my website -
I always tell people to practice with water first then you will not loose any or very little of your own wine.

Thanks guys. I checked it last night it was still working fine. I don't think much got to the pump, I was just worried about cleanliness at this point. Really no way to clean the unit up. Actually I wasn't overflowing a whole lot of wine. I was short one more bottle and without really thinking about it I put an almost full bottle of wine in the overflow and took the empty one to fill. Then all of a sudden I learned a valuable lesson. Lol. How stupid could I be. I will never do that again.

On a good note, thanks for proving that the All In One Pump is liquid proof!! It takes a licking and keeps on ticking!!!!!

Latest posts

Back