Add Your Christmas Message

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a 5 gallon carboy back from a friend yesterday if that counts. I bought enough toys this year and things are tight again so nothing for awhile.

The lab is closed between Xmas and New Years so we always have a nice "forced" break that we usually spend eating (of course) doing puzzles, playing board games and watching movies .

I am going to transfer my Red Mountain Cab out of Primary today, clean it up and start on my Xmas Whites.

I also started rearranging stuff in the winery and today will probably remove a large book shelf and bring in my 320 bottle Cedar Wine rack that I snagged a few months ago. I don't have a big enough open corner to put it in unfortunately so I will rearrange the pieces and do the corner then the (2) flat pieces and attach to the wall for stability.

We had a wonderful dinner yesterday. The weather was to die for nice (sunny and warm) so I decided to cook the Roast Beast on the smoker pit with Pecan wood. OMG it was spectacular. Opened a few bottles of commercial stuff as well as a bottle of my 18mo old Red Mountain Cab.

No big wine toys but Santa may bring me a crusher/destemmer and or press next Fall if I am a good boy so trying hard already!
smiley4.gif

I did't get anything for wine making, but we did get a White Christmas, which is very unusual for us. In fact, it's still snowing this morning.

Received a brew belt, the last one only lasted 1 year. Had a great time with family and plowing snow too!

Merry Christmas Y'all. Sorry to be so late with my wishes but been with the new granddaughter. Happy and fruitful New Year too.

Latest posts

Back