Add Your Christmas Message

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randoneur

Reaction score
Tomorrow will be too busy, so I thought I would wish everyone a Merry Christmas now while I have the time.

The miracle of Christmas - I hope it brings joy to all of you this year.

Merry Christmas

Twas the night before the night before Christmas,And all thru the house was bar ley a sound,no sigh of a mouse,3 dogs and a cat ,no room for a rat,Mom's watchin TV with glee,Not like you and me, Dads in the cellar,a beer and wine feller,from carboy to bucket, wrong way but **** it,Peach ciders about ready, but my minds not so steady, yet no cause to be petty,On carboy, on bucket, on berry wine,This day started boring but ended just fine,Cleaning and messing each without care,Drink all you want, if you do dare ,Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night, I'll try again tomorrow, and
smiley9.gif
perhaps get it right.

Everyone have a very Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!

For all that have to travel BE SAFE this holiday weekend.

BOB

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great day with family and friends.

Merry Christmas to all my friends here. I am still enjoying your company even though I haven't been on as much as I used to be. I will try to come on at least once or twice a week in the new year.....

2011, where the heck did 2010 go????

Merry Christmas everybody! You know you are in bad shape when you get on the forum and check for spammers and new posts before you open presents on Christmas morning! We stayed in late this AM since a couple of the kids didn't go to bed until 2AM to give them a chance for a few more zzzs. What a chnage from when they were small.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

May all your dreams come true. And you get lots of wine and beer toys!!!

and Appleman, my boys are in their 20s, we'll be lucky to open anything before 2 this afternoon!

Merry Merry Christmas all - and remember the reason for the season.

Have a safe one

rrawhide

Well.... it's Christmas night............ I guess it's time to turn this post into...... DID ANYONE GET ANY WINE OR BEERMAKING TOYS WORTH TALKING ABOUT?

Back