PNW harvest in 4 days.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyfishun

Reaction score
My harvest is set for this Saturday. I'm in Gig Harbor WA. My current brix are averaging 23 on my Leon Millot. On my Pinot Noir I'm at 22.5. It has been a great year for me in the puget sound area. I was just in the Yakima area this weekend and they are also in full harvest. With any luck and some time the wine will be great.

Sounds good to me

I almost ended up in Yakima this weekend - I've been asking around about Riesling on the other side, and most of the people i've talked to are gonna let them hang toward the end of the month.. Still hope i can get my hands on some, this is gonna be an awesome year in WA

How many vines of the different varieties are you harvesting? Sounds fun

Deezil said:
Sounds good to me

I almost ended up in Yakima this weekend - I've been asking around about Riesling on the other side, and most of the people i've talked to are gonna let them hang toward the end of the month.. Still hope i can get my hands on some, this is gonna be an awesome year in WA

If your looking for some white grapes look up Anderson island vineyard on the west side. He was giving his whites away earlier.

Oh really, lol - figures!

I'm looking for riesling specifically this year, and most of that's grown on the east side.. Next year i hope to get a few varieties though

Deezil said:
Sounds good to me

I have about 80 6 yr old Leon Millot. About 20 Dornfelder 28 Agria and 50 Pinot noir 667 on 101-14 root stalk and 30 777 PN on 101-14. All vines are at least 6-7 yrs old.

Latest posts

Back