WMT (Unofficial) 2014 Port Wine Contest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to be doing this, but I'm going to withdraw. My entry isn't in bottles yet, and I don't think I'm going to get to it this weekend. Even if I did - I'm not sure I want to send a "just bottled" blueberry port. Sorry guys. :( Good luck!

Jim

No worries, Jim. But if I was judging, I'd be surly, as I'd have been looking forward to sampling your blueberry. If you are willing, hit me up when you get it bottled, and we'll swap. I'd love to try it!

Blueberry Port is on my to-make list. :r

I don't know what harder, making a great port wine or getting two bottles packed and shipped! :) Mine should go out tomorrow. I'm using Duster's new street address.

No worries, Jim. But if I was judging, I'd be surly, as I'd have been looking forward to sampling your blueberry. If you are willing, hit me up when you get it bottled, and we'll swap. I'd love to try it!

Blueberry Port is on my to-make list. :r

You have yourself a deal.

OK...shipments went out today! Judge Deezil's should arrive Saturday. Duster's will arrive Monday. Yeeee-Haaaaa :slp

Once all entries are revived Deezil and I have agreed to score each entry in 5 categories 0 to 5 points for each category for a total of 25 posable points.
Jim (boatboy24) has agreed to be our unbiased mediator, Deezil and I will send boatboy24 our score per entry, he will then add them together, divide them by two and post to this thread.
Deezil and I will follow up the score postings with our individual notes

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making Talk App

I have revived entry's from 4score, Joeswine, and runningwolf

I've been researching hiking gear, and got caught up. What day is it? :D

I'll get mine there in time, I promise.

Wait, what did Dan say?! :ft

Mine actually went out today. It's a long hot ride to Washington. I hope it shows up in good shape. I'll advise when to expect them this week.

Well, I walked out of the Parcel & Post and forgot my tracking numbers, so you two will just have to watch for mine. Senior moment...:bt

To date I have received entry's from
Joeswine
4score
Runningwolf
GreginND
And dangerdave

Back