Wine Ice Cubes???

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TARRENEL

Reaction score
I put my strawberry wine into the secondary and have some left over wine. My wife likes drinking wine with an ice cube or two. Could I use the left over strawberry wine to make ice cubes and leave them in a zip lock bag in the freezer until this batch is ready to drink? The wine cubes wont go bad right?

Interesting topic. How about trying it and let us know how you make out. I am not sure if it would oxidize or not. If this does not work, you could always freeze a grape juice instead. Good luck and keep us posted.

Well I have about 16oz of left over and didn't want to drink it all. So I was just going to make wine cubes out of it and put it in her glass when either the skeeter pee or chocolate strawberry is done.

I found this:

It is one of the most common questions and debates about alcoholic beverages... Does liquor freeze? Yes it does, but the freezing point is far below that of water. Exactly what that freezing point is depends on the proof of the liquor.

just do a search "will alcohol freeze"

Latest posts

Back