WineXpert Wine Expert Costumer Service

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelleyDickison

President of Stay at Home and Do Nothing Inc.
Reaction score
I ran into a problem with my Moscato kit I was making. I was adding the F pack and noticed it was a brownish color and smelled and tasted like Carmel. I grew concerned so I contacted wine expert. They emailed me back with in a couple of hours and assured me it would be fine and also said they would send me a new kit. I was blown away at their level of customer service. The pictures show the color. I just wanted to share. ImageUploadedByWine Making1387326212.474419.jpgImageUploadedByWine Making1387326227.972463.jpg

Don't you just love companies like that? Talk about creating loyalty. I can add 2 more to the list, even though they are not wine oriented.

First is Charbroil. Basically rebuilt my entire 7-8 year old grill under warranty. Cost me $9 shipping and to buy the parts would have been over $250.

Second is Blendtec. I had a blender jar go bad. They listened to it on the phone and sent me a new one without question. In fact they sent me the wrong one. I called them and the apologized profusely and sent me the correct one, asking me to keep the wrong one with their compliments.

That kind of customer service builds loyalty. Hats off to Winexpert!

It's always great to hear about companies that back their products and go above and beyond what is expected.

It is good to see someone had a good experience. My experience with their lack of customer service has caused me to avoid their product completely.

Back