Wine Bottle Stoppers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrawhide

Reaction score
Just thought ya'll might want to see what else I do with wine/stuff. These are wine bottle stoppers for the Austin Healy Car Club in Chico, California that I make.

20090316_101540_.JPG

20090316_101719_1.JPG

20090316_101912_2.JPG

20090316_102209_3.JPG

20090316_102336_4.JPG

each one is a different exotic wood and they all will have their insignia inlaid. If anyone wants addtional info please pm me.

For your info only.

rrawhide
smiley1.gif

very nice work...that would be something i would be interested in sometime down the road

Hi Al

whenever you are ready just let me know. If you have your insignia FV or ? we may be able to inlay it - The Austin Healy's were 'wings' and a 1" disk (or lapel pin that we cut off the pin) and inlaid.

They make great gifts for wine makers; wine drinkers; holidays; birthdays and just 'cause gifts.

Thanx for your comeback.

rrawhide
smiley1.gif

Al Fulchino said:
very nice work...that would be something i would be interested in sometime down the road

You just go ahead and "wait on down the road" there Al but by gawd I want mine now !!
smiley4.gif

Wonder how they would look with a cat logo on them?

cat_01.jpg

Those look great rrawhide and they're fun to make. I've turned a few for gifts and my own use on my lathe.

hey waldo, we can put your cat on the top!! pm me if interested.

rrawhide

Back