What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DD and I started some seeds for the garden that we'll be putting in the next couple days. Rather then break my hen of being broody I just got her some fertile eggs to sit on. We'll see what kinda mama she is. Planning to start my Shitaki wine tonight.

Just washed and peeled labels off 46 bottles... ugh...

I need to start giving my friends incentives for giving me bottles with the labels already off!

I'm taking a well deserved break... still have a dozen or so 1.5s to go...

i get my bottles at the bottle exchange depot .15 each.peeling labels is soo tiring.you really deserve a glass of wine to remind yourself why you do it.lol maybe i'll try the friends thing as well.seems a good idea.

I just transferred my wine to the secondary... My plan for the rest of the day is doctor's appointment and then return home to start blueberry wine in the primary.

I wanted to start concord but the boyfriend protested... and offered to buy me another carboy if I wait a week for this one to transfer before I start my batch from juice. (I only have 2 carboys at the moment because HE broke 2 of my glass ones... and one is currently occupied for the next month or so)

Yesterday I flew over Leanne's house.
I waved,did you see me?

Actually we did fly over England yesterday morning. We were on our way to Paris, and then transfered planes and went to Nurenburg.

We are spend the week in Germany visiting our daughter and SIL. He is stationed here.
Today we went to Rothenburg. Saw some really neat scenery, its an old walled city ...very cool.

Do we have any German members here?

We will be leaving Sun, sort of a short trip..lots of fun

Yesterday I flew over Leanne's house.
I waved,did you see me?

Actually we did fly over England yesterday morning. We were on our way to Paris, and then transfered planes and went to Nurenburg.

We are spend the week in Germany visiting our daughter and SIL. He is stationed here.
Today we went to Rothenburg. Saw some really neat scenery, its an old walled city ...very cool.

Do we have any German members here?

We will be leaving Sun, sort of a short trip..lots of fun

Sounds awesome..

photos please!!

Allie

went to the LBS today! had to get new yeast for the blackberry wine. it is refusing to start up!!! so i tossed in some more yeast a bit ago. fingers crossed!! its been at 1.09 for days :(

Today I finally started a 6 gal batch of blueberry wine :D

So now... I have PROGRESS! Things in the primary... Things in the secondary... WOO for accomplishing something!

winex2.jpg

Very cool Tom!

Tonight I transferred my second batch of Skeeter Pee to a 5.25 Gal water bottle..

Beautiful Tom, a few drinks in the summer on the deck listening to that would be a great day! Id sure enjoy the crap out of it! Watched a movie and designed a label for my wifes new batch of wine for the summer. An Orchard Breezin Strawberry Riesling that just got bottled on Saturday. Ill be starting another for her to have some variety which is a Pom. Wildberry Zin, both have the abv upped to 10.5%

Strawberry Riesling.jpg

On the other end there are 2 Bistro tables and chairs. This is where SWMBO and our daughter drink 2 bottles of wine in the evening looking over the Koi Pond.

made 120 kaiser rolls and 12 loaves of bread.getting ready for the fishing season .i could use that beautiful pond and a glass of wine right now!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back