What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just rinsed and sanitized some bottles. Thinking of bottling the Blueberry Pomegranite this weekend if time permits. Wanted to get the bottles ready. Will likely sanitize again prior to bottling depending if there are any remains of Kmeta when the time comes. The wine is young still but pretty tasty. Will need the boss to check it and give it the seal of approval before I bottle.

Got notification today they they mailed my 3 Madelaine Angevine, 'wild'/'coastal' strawberry, 'royalty' purple rasp., and 'cascade' gold rasp plants

Guess I gotta get that tree out of there.. Might dig it out some more, cut a few more roots then tie it to the hitch on my El Camino, and see what happens... Might just dig it out, but i only have a day or two now and they'll be here, bareroot.

Then i'll order the pineberry, purple strawberry and a red strawberry for a new bed

Hooray!!! Home from a training class in Cincy. The next few days will be spent filling an order for a case of Pee, and a mixed case of Cran Lime Pee and Key Lime Pee.

does anyone have "Happy Graduation" labels they can send????

Hooray!!! Home from a training class in Cincy. The next few days will be spent filling an order for a case of Pee, and a mixed case of Cran Lime Pee and Key Lime Pee.

does anyone have "Happy Graduation" labels they can send????

Sorry but no

Bottles sanitized and ready to bottle the backsweetened Key Lime Pee and Cranberry Lime Pee. Tomorrow, the original Pee gets backsweetened and bottled....

I cleaned off the patio and set up the pool yesterday. Today's project is to figure out if the hole in the inflatable top ring of the pool was the only airleak. I also need to run the pool vac and cleann out the misc dirt and stuff that accumulatd during set up. Should be nice and warm after a few weeks in the sun.

Bottled 11 gallons of chokecherry, 4 gallons of MN1200, 6 gallons of Frontenac and 15 gallons of King if the North yesterday. Today I'm going to help my friend bottle up his Marquette and Frontenac at his winery.

Added another dose of Sparkleoid to the Key Lime Pee and dosed the regular Pee after backsweetening. I hope it works in 8 hours because I have to bottle tonight.

Added another dose of Sparkleoid to the Key Lime Pee and dosed the regular Pee after backsweetening. I hope it works in 8 hours because I have to bottle tonight.

How cloudy is it? I am not seeing sparkleoid working in eight hours.

Today I'm going to move my first-ever batch of dandelion wine to the secondary, it's down to 1.010...then I'm going to bottle a small 1 gal batch of Calamondin as well as a Hibiscus-Orange-Ginger mead.

One advantage to the wine hobby is that most times my procrastination will only help the wine :D Except in the case of the one I didn't start yet.

I opened my first bottle of Chilean Zinfandel from March 2012. Wow! Excellent wine! Now I wish I had made more than one bucket.

I opened my first bottle of Chilean Zinfandel from March 2012. Wow! Excellent wine! Now I wish I had made more than one bucket.

I hear ya! Did you get the Malbec? I am very much enjoying theses two.

Lol, you know a heads up would be nice!!!!!

Boy it is so nice to be missed!!!:db Sorry haven't made myself visible,,but I have been lurking around and learning everyday!! Dan,,,,,hmmm redhead??? lol see I have been lurking!!!

Just been busy since Luva Bella's :dg, then to finish the taxes and get them in. Then when the weather finally broke all (you know what) broke here!!! Been busy with paperwork since then,,,but hey not complaining!! Cha-ching!! But I did find time for me and racked the Riesling, Cranberry Malbec (boy the bananas and extra sugar to raise the sg. made a big difference!!), the Angel Blanco, the mixed berry that I oaked and put my Chilian Moscato into secondary. Now,,need time to clean bottles and bottle the Angel Blanco and Cran-Malbec,,,just might if there is enough bottles here,,do the Riesling.

But I did come up with an idea, since I "thought outside the box" and added zest to my Riesling even racking that and the oak chips in the Cran-Malbec I did tranfer some of the zest and oak...soo I was thinking of putting the racking cane inside of a mesh bag when I rack again to collect those little buggers,,will let you know how it works out.

so,,,are you now sorry you rattled my cage,,,or wasn't my typing to long?? LOL Miss ya too!

Mmm more wine! Glug glug glug.. The peach wine is alright... let us all be happy and produce plenty of wine... * grabs another glass*

Boy it is so nice to be missed!!!:db Sorry haven't made myself visible,,but I have been lurking around and learning everyday!! Dan,,,,,hmmm redhead??? lol see I have been lurking!!!

Just been busy since Luva Bella's :dg, then to finish the taxes and get them in. Then when the weather finally broke all (you know what) broke here!!! Been busy with paperwork since then,,,but hey not complaining!! Cha-ching!! But I did find time for me and racked the Riesling, Cranberry Malbec (boy the bananas and extra sugar to raise the sg. made a big difference!!), the Angel Blanco, the mixed berry that I oaked and put my Chilian Moscato into secondary. Now,,need time to clean bottles and bottle the Angel Blanco and Cran-Malbec,,,just might if there is enough bottles here,,do the Riesling.

But I did come up with an idea, since I "thought outside the box" and added zest to my Riesling even racking that and the oak chips in the Cran-Malbec I did tranfer some of the zest and oak...soo I was thinking of putting the racking cane inside of a mesh bag when I rack again to collect those little buggers,,will let you know how it works out.

so,,,are you now sorry you rattled my cage,,,or wasn't my typing to long?? LOL Miss ya too!

Terry! Did you look at the date and TIME I posted? R u saying you are innocent that Mike and jumped a foot in the air??????!

Latest posts

Back