What is your favorite Christmas Movie??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tess

Reaction score
Mine is Christmas vacation, but it hard because there are soooo many!!

Cliche, but It's A Wonderful Life. And Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol. And.. crap, don't get me started! Sucker for Christmas... And because our canuck thanksgiving is done already we can start the merriment the day after Halloween ;)

Well I cant dispute that!! Its a wonderful life has got to be the best!! All Time!! But like I said their are soooo many that I love personally!

Hey dont Bit** its to early its never to early!!!

Well, last year I started listening to Christmas music at work the first of November. 2 things happened, my co-workers wanted to kill me, and by December I was getting sick of it. Need to ration my christmas spirit, much like my christmas spirits.

I know it's corny but I like "A Christmas Story" with Peter Billingsley as Ralphie. I guess it is so much of what I grew up with and brings back great memories of home such as the old coal furnaces, Red Ryder BB guns, "double dog dare you," Lifebuoy soap, washing you mouth out with soap, Christmas shopping with the family, seeing Santa Claus at the Department Store, etc. I watch it at least once a year just for the memories.

They are all good ! Mickey, I get thought the same thing every year and do not apologize for it. if it were up to me Christmas would be celebrated 365 days a year!!! Im gonna be that old lady on TLC that keeps her tree up all year and I will be called that old Christmas lady!!

Ahhhhh, a Christmas Story? that is such a good one. Maybe I should have said whats you worst Christmas Movie?? They're are soooo many good one!! I start watching in late Oct. I love Christmas!!!

Miracle on 34th street...original
Its a wonderful life
November Christmas, Hallmark
A family stone
Holiday Inn

I know it's corny but I like "A Christmas Story" with Peter Billingsley as Ralphie. I guess it is so much of what I grew up with and brings back great memories of home such as the old coal furnaces, Red Ryder BB guns, "double dog dare you," Lifebuoy soap, washing you mouth out with soap, Christmas shopping with the family, seeing Santa Claus at the Department Store, etc. I watch it at least once a year just for the memories.

I love that one too. "Frah-gee-lay. Must be Italian." :) I've seen those "leg lamps" in some catalogs in recent years.

Christmas Vacation is a classic too.

Miracle on 34th street

LOL, you really do like that movie, that is the same thing you said on the older thread we had going about Christmas movies !

My favorite is Christmas Story, we watch every Christmas Eve.

I'm also a fan of "A Christmas Story", however, we always try and fit in the old school "Rudolph", and "Charlie Brown's Christmas". My sister has a tree that looks just like his every year :)

Aside from the "classics" that others have already mentioned current family fav's around the house at Xmas are "The Holiday" and Love Actually".

MV5BMTM2MzEyNDkxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODE5NjkzMQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

12983540.jpg

Back