Weight loss warning

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olusteebus

Reaction score
I went on Dr. Ozs' 2 week diet plan in mid January. I am still on it. Prior to that, one of my great pleasures was having a chilled chardonnay along with some good cheese and crackers while watching Gunsmoke. That was pure heaven.
So, I had to stop that. I was supposed to not have any wine but in reality, that ain't gonna happen. I did cut back significantly, only having a few wines after dinner most of the time.

I really cut back on my consumption. So much so, now if I have over 4 glasses, I wake up feeling like , well you know.

so, Just a heads up, if you cut your consumption, you might not can go back. don't do it, its a trick.

I have lost just at 30 pounds though.:db

Wow that's great..if you lose just 10% of your body you have reduced your risk of heart disease, diAbetes and high blood pressure significantly.a small price to pay for cutting back! Good job,

Vernsgal - pictured with the great Trevor Linden - Canucks made a smart move in getting him.

NIce job! I need to do something like that, but I will not give up the beer, wine, etc.

Back