VOTE NOW: OMG I found a bottle! Drink it tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
I am somewhat nervous and excited, as I have found one overlooked bottle of my county fair prize blueberry that was shuffled off in back of the Vinotemp and is now about 1 year old.

Oh boy oh boy! :tz

I am thinking about drinking it up tonight, but then I am also thinking no, leave it rest longer still! Yes - No - Yes - No!!! My mouth gets dry every time I think about it, and there is a nervous twitch of my lips.

VOTE NOW! Should I drain that bad boy tonight, or leave it sit even longer?

I have the same problem and have several bottles of prized wines that are now going on 10+ years old. Last bottle - when to open?

Based solely on the fact that this is the only last friday of a february that will fall on a 22nd day in a year ending in "13 I say YES! Did I mention it's a Friday?:db
Mike:

Score is 1-0 DO IT! :h Who else wants to weigh in?

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!! You know you need to know how it tastes at 1 year. Then make another batch and have a bottle of that in a year and a half!

I would open it, take half and bottle it up in a split for another day and enjoy the rest.

My vote is drink it! unless you see some near future reason to save it, toast life today and bottoms up:h

Taste that bad boy, then make some more! LIFE is a special occasion so celebrate!

I say go for it!!! If not,,then you'll never know how it was at a year old!

Well, the ayes have it!

I dunno how blueberry wine and watching the Camping World Truck Series race at Daytona tonight will go together, but I'm gonna find out! :)

Well, the ayes have it!

I dunno how blueberry wine and watching the Camping World Truck Series race at Daytona tonight will go together, but I'm gonna find out! :)

:db Woo Hoo! Looks like somebody is gonna have a great night!!

Latest posts

Back