Vinmetrica SC-300

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill stopped over today with some wine to check. Sc300 performed flawlessly. Calibration took all of 45 seconds and we checked ph and ta on 4 different wines. Looking forward to checking the others in the comming months.

Doug, isn't this machine great! I almost cannot wait to test the Sangiovese after the crush! With approx. 30 ml of must you can test PH, TA and SO2, in a matter of a few mins.

Last edited:
Doug, isn't this machine great! I almost cannot wait to test the Sangiovese after the crush! With approx. 30 ml of must you can test PH, TA and SO2, in a matter of a few mins.

I agree 100% with that assessment. I'm going to check some SO2 later this week so that I can get re-acclimated with the equipment.

Well after spending yesterday cleaning and organizing, I was going to test some wines. Meter is doing thesame thing as before. I had it in cal mode with the 4.0 reagent. Meter went down to 4.78 then sarted increasing and would not calibrate. Looks like I will be on the phone again tomorrow.

I received an email from Rich at Vinmetrica, they will be sending out a new probe for me to try. Still standing by this as a great product.

Latest posts

Back