Ugly yet useful ( just like me)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like someone made wine in a trash can. I'll stick with my fancy labels & bottles.

That is my point exactly. If it were for just your consumption and no one else would see it would you use it?
Or would the fancy labels make your wine taste better?

I knew several people who liked this arrangement. One made some mist wines for summer consumption every year and kept them in a bag-in-box like this in the fridge in the garage. Some others spent a lot of time in their RVs (basically lived in them much of the time). They didn't have storage for bottles (full or empty) in their RVs, the bags worked much better for them.

Steve

That is my point exactly. If it were for just your consumption and no one else would see it would you use it?
Or would the fancy labels make your wine taste better?

Errr....labels?:?

Really though, I don't put labels on anything I'm not going to give away. Blue painters tape and a sharpie. Just sayin', works for me...

Joe

I would stick with bottles. I don't drink so much wine that I'd go through that trash can in a hurry, and I can leave unopened bottles in the cellar to age longer.

Errr....labels?:?

Really though, I don't put labels on anything I'm not going to give away. Blue painters tape and a sharpie. Just sayin', works for me...

Joe
Me too. that way I don't' have clean any labels off later

I would stick with bottles. I don't drink so much wine that I'd go through that trash can in a hurry, and I can leave unopened bottles in the cellar to age longer.

See right there's your problem

You're doing it wrong

DRINK FASTER

jk

Latest posts

Back