This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found this thread and went through all 42 pages (while i was supposed to sleeping, with a terribly slow internet connection so it took a little over an hour to see all the pic) enjoyed all the pics and putting faces to the people who give the advice here. i will try and find one to post (have about a hundred gigs of pics i need to go through to find one of myself).

-dan-

Well here's a pic of me and a friend who needless to say has been sampling I'm the one on the left.
meandgoob.jpg

oh that was last year so I'm even more gray now LOL

Are you guys at a con?

Lookig at the badge on the guy on the right it looks like they may be at a wine convention?

Lemonade and Limeade Wine

Hi Everyone - This is my first post on this forum. I have been making country wines for quite a while and some have even turned out ok...the rest I prefer to forget about. lol
I just finished bottling lemonade wine and limeade wine. (- they turned out great this year!) I make them every summer to use in fruit coolers - they actually turn out pretty good. The limeade one is sweeter than the lemonade one. The lemonade one is like drinking liquid lemons minus the sour - it has a nice light mouth feel to it.
Has anyone else made wine from these?

Just so you know -I also make regular kits and fruit wines (rhubarb, raspberry, mango, strawberry, etc.).
Umbrellalady

Welcome!
Here you will find all your answers for what ever you need to know.

This is me and my husband Paul taken 6/2008, celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in the Exuma Bahamas at sunset with a couple of cold Kaliks!

Last year I was fortunate enough to be able to retire after 30-yrs with the USPS at the young age of 48, Yippie!! :p

I'm enjoying life to its fullest, especially my newest hobby, winemaking!! What a great discovery locating this site, meeting all of you and the wealth of knowledge within!

Linda

Linda & Paul.jpg

Linda, nice meeting you and you hubby. We are also glad you found us and wish you guys a life time of wine making. I hope you have someone to pass the tradition on to as many families have been doing this for many generations. Thanks for posting!

Nice tosee both of ya..

Question:
Is that BEER you 2 are holding?? ... LOL :)

@Tom - why yes it is! ...I've been known to sample a 'variety' of fermented/distilled beverages ;)

Hi,

Just getting started. Lots of good info here on winemakingtalk. Thank you.

Nate

This is me and my husband Paul taken 6/2008, celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary in the Exuma Bahamas at sunset with a couple of cold Kaliks!

Last year I was fortunate enough to be able to retire after 30-yrs with the USPS at the young age of 48, Yippie!! :p

I'm enjoying life to its fullest, especially my newest hobby, winemaking!! What a great discovery locating this site, meeting all of you and the wealth of knowledge within!

Linda

View attachment 1260

Nice to put a face to the name . Linda it's also nice to see another woman , on here there is a thread somewhere that the women posted you might want to look it up .

GLAD TO BE HERE!!!
HERE'S A FEW PICS OF ME...

1. Pretend METS fan for the day!
2. Me and my crew, for the 09-11-2001 memorial vigil
3. Me and my Niece :)

JKBDGAME.jpg

LIEU.jpg

SOFIA.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome.
Wade will love to have another "whino" from CT.

Back