Step right up and have your $60,990 ready!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Might as well have something to do with it when you run out of range. 😄 There was a company called Lordstown Motors that went belly-up and I remember people slamming their pickup because it "only" had 240 miles of range. If only they could have slapped Tesla badges on that truck, prolly still be in biz! 😄

Gotta do something with those used Teslas, demand is weak for them. 😄
Hertz is selling them from $22k. used with 15-30,000 miles.

no demand. But hybrids are selling greatly. son bought a Corolla hybrid. He is averaging 48 miles/gal and is filling up once every two weeks. Cost about $17.00

In posts unearthed by Business Insider, two separate Cybertruck owners have reported orange spots on their vehicles. In classic car forum fashion, one of the original posters was called a "liar" by another user before they shared photos of the car after a wash with dish soap, which show small spots throughout the surface. The other original poster reported that they shared their findings with a Tesla repair center, which responded by saying that repairs would be possible when the location got the necessary tools next month.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a...qQP4NgXGeiDgYqVfun4Y5O3CR4m8rE4IVw1fG4a_SKUro

In posts unearthed by Business Insider, two separate Cybertruck owners have reported orange spots on their vehicles. In classic car forum fashion, one of the original posters was called a "liar" by another user before they shared photos of the car after a wash with dish soap, which show small spots throughout the surface. The other original poster reported that they shared their findings with a Tesla repair center, which responded by saying that repairs would be possible when the location got the necessary tools next month.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a46790700/tesla-cybertruck-owners-are-already-reporting-rust-spots/?utm_campaign=trueanthemR&T&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1aW66KWjte0KqQP4NgXGeiDgYqVfun4Y5O3CR4m8rE4IVw1fG4a_SKUro
BYD has overtaken Tesla and every other EV manufacturer. When they manage to come to the US, they will devastate the auto industry unless we put heavy tariffs on them. Their EVs are cheap - some under 10K because they are financially supported by the CCP.

We saw one driving down the road yesterday, my wife said WTF is that? Told her, she was like what a POS. Yeah, you could not pay me to drive one.
I saw one last week and was surprised by how awful it looked. Usually when I see a new vehicle in person I like it better than in pictures.

It was a gray day with bad light, so there's a chance it's not as bad as my initial impression.

Latest posts

Back