RJ Spagnols Spagnol Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maui Joe

Reaction score
Spagnol Kit: "Valpolicella"-just completed first racking of this kit-6 gallons. So far it looks pretty good..don't know what to make of this as yet..it seems medium bodied and rich in color however I cannot judge it until it's done. had no problems with fermentation it was "off and running" an hour after adding the yeast. More on the outcome later down the road.

I am searching by request for a "good" Sauv. Blanc kit, either 5-6 gallon, close to commercial quality if possible for the $. Open to suggestions???
smiley9.gif

Any of the high end RJ Spagnols kits are definitely worth a try.

Looking to try out "The Cellar Classic." Been hearing good responses on it, and a "good" deal on theprice from this site as well.
smiley36.gif

If you ever make the Grand Cru Gewurztraminer, you won't be able to keep enough of it chilled when the ladies get wind of it.

I wrote this one down....glad for the feedback...gotta please the ladies too, especially the boss! Thanks.

smiley17.gif
I am ten days into my first kit Celler Clasic. So fa so good. working very nicley. Hope to do more very soon.

If you ever get the opportunity to try a kit from the British Columbia region, specifically, the Pimberton Valley area, the Sauv. Blanc is fantastic.

I've seen the kits before and they're pretty pricey, but worth it.

The Spagnols RQ SeriesPinot Noir is another outstanding wine from British Columbia. Unfortunately, it was a limited item and I can't get any more. I am hoping that Spagnols will add it to their permanent line.
smiley36.gif

All the Spagnols RQ kits I made have been excellent. This is a one shot deal at the first of the year and I will be First in line to put in my order for next year. If you can find any of this years left in stock grab them. We are enjoying this years Gewurztraminer already.

Back