Source for Wooden Wine Boxes?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaineGal

Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to a source where I can buy a few wooden wine boxes? I checked the FVW catalog and didnt see anything like that.

I'd like them to be plain as I want to use my woodburner and put our logo on it.

Thanks!

plain would be hard to find, but not hard to make. Go ask at your local costco what they do with the extra wooden cases, then take one and copy it.

Dean said:
plain would be hard to find, but not hard to make. Go ask at your local costco what they do with the extra wooden cases, then take one and copy it.

I just put the empty wooden boxes into my cart before checkout at Costco. Sometimes I do need to empty part of the box before I put it in my cart. I now have 16 boxes from Costco.

This past Christmas, I tried to do this at the Myrtle Beach Sam's Club and was told that I needed to buy a case of wine to get a wooden box. Needless to say, I have not been back to Sam's Club since then.

Robert

many of teh wine places use them as displays bit eventually throw away and you can approach someone there and leave your name...sometimes they are just ready to take

Thanks all.
We dont have any Costco's here in Maine.

Waldo, I did find someone on Ebay that is making them! Thanks.

MaineGal said:
Can anyone direct me to a source where I can buy a few wooden wine boxes? I checked the FVW catalog and didnt see anything like that.

I'd like them to be plain as I want to use my woodburner and put our logo on it.

Thanks!
Are you looking for used? If so go to a high end wine store. Thats where I get some.

Latest posts

Back