Skeeter Pee rocket fuel..oops

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lon, would you simmer the leaves in some of the Pee or just add to the Pee for a week or 3 or 4, and then remove......thoughts.....and I was thinking of cinnomon, cloves, and maybe ginger.......thanks
I don't have any experience with it myself, I wonder if it was Deb who originally brought up the idea. Whoever it was, I think they were just adding a few mint leaves at the time of serving.

A quick web search led me to this recipe, it might provide some insight for you:
lemoade with mint

Nope, it wasn't me with the mint...

I AM going to grow some mint this summer, however. I have lemon balm that I keep saying I'm going to make wine from... just never get around to it!

If you think of lemonade... how does cinnamon and cloves sound with that?

For me... not so good!

You never know until you try.

I like spice more with apple, cranberry (maybe), pear even... but I don't know about lemon.

Debbie

I added ginger and cloves to my Honey/Dandelion and I just gotta warn you be very stingy with those spices...a little goes a long way...too much and its all you can taste.......maybe cinnamon and allspice, kinda like a pumpkin pie thing....wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New idea for honey/dandelion for Thanksgiving next year

Latest posts

Back