Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JULIE GET THAT IMAGE OUT OF YOUR MIND QUICK! It will drive you mad!
Dan, Zeus belongs to the boys, they might lay naked on the couch now and then (in private - and not sure which one), but not me. I would be afraid to scare anybody who caught me to death!

Hahahahah

Dan i dunno how many times ive seen those pics (A LOT) but this is the first time - look in the second pic, to the left - that i noticed Doggy Butt stickin out the back of the sandwich - hu-larious

Dan, that pic just cracks me up every time! Rich...... cmon man this us supposed to be a G rated forum!!!!!!!!

Here is my Pitt, Duke. He was a rescue I found in NE. So beaten up and had a collar on him that had to be carefully cut off because it was about to choke him. He used to be terrified of people and now he loves everyone. He is also very kind and gentle to my 1 yr old daughter. The best dog I've had so far!

image-4146043405.jpg

image-1266275178.jpg

image-1677233395.jpg

image-4132111330.jpg

Last edited:
It's a pitt bull or maybe a mix but definitely has some pitt bull in her, Dan

Thank you Robin for rescuing that sweetheart. It just angers me on what a bad rep these poor babies have and the brutal life they are forced to live.

Julie said:
It's a pitt bull or maybe a mix but definitely has some pitt bull in her, Dan

Thank you Robin for rescuing that sweetheart. It just angers me on what a bad rep these poor babies have and the brutal life they are forced to live.

You are right, I am not sure if he is a mix or not. He does still have his tail & his ears weren't cropped. They do have a horrible rep, hopefully someday people will see that it is the owner, not the dog

Back