Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of these days I will get a picture of Zeus and his new cohort - Bernie. Zeus is a registered Doberman so he looks like they all do. Bernie is his little "buddie" - a black kitten one of the boys brought in at the end of the year. Bernie thinks the elevated (12 inches or so) dog dishes are his. It's pretty funny to watch him stand up and drink out of a dish bigger than he is and then he picks dog food out and eats that. Sometimes when Zeus is eating, Bernie hides under the dishes and springs out at him, claws extended. It is funny to see the 4 pound kitten scaring the 100 pound Doby.

Two years ago this month, I brought home a fluffy little lab pup to surprise my wife. Here's Jet taking his first nap at our house with his new best friend, Johnna's ten year old Jack Russell Terrier named Cinnimon ("Cinni" for short)...
_DSC0994.jpg

And here they are today, just as inseparable. They are lounging in the same chair in both pictures!
100_0987_zps492c137c.jpg

And here's a pic of Jet by himself, so you can see how big he is: 110+ pounds. Cinni weights 10lbs.
Jet2yo2.jpg

Last edited:
Dave those dogs are adorable! and 110 lbs!!!! egads, lol, I complain about Jesse being 52 lbs.

We have Bailey, a bosten terrier/beagle mix and then my kids bought me Jesse for my birthday, she's the boxer. Jesse just watches Bailely all the time, I know she looks at her as her Mama. When my husband takes Bailey with him, Jesse just runs from one window to another to see where they are at.

Great looking dogs , Dave. 110 pounds is a good sized dog. We have three Yorkies that maybe total 25 pounds. lol.

We have a 45 lb Pug! And a 5 lb Min Pin and a 40 lb Blue Heeler. The Pug looks like a barrel with short, stubby legs. I'll post some pics when I can get to them.

Dang you need to feed that dog! You can count every rib. LOL

Some Vizsla owners would actually say he's fat - these are very active/slim dogs by nature, but also very powerful. We feed him more than recommended but his energy levels are incredible. Its like the most active dog you can imagine - then add a gallon of coffee or adrenaline pills and you have a Vizsla.

39110_09_01_13_10_58_11.jpg

hungarianshorthairedvizsla.jpg

Roxy, our new English Bulldog - 8 weeks old.
Bella - our Pug (full grown, but half the size of a typical pug) is almost 2 1/2

Roxy.jpg

Bella.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a couple pictures seperately of Bernie the cat and Zeus the dog. They just won't let me get decent pictures of them with the phone camera. I would need a much faster camera to get a still of the cat. Here is one of him doing shoulder rolls so he is really blurry. Zeus loves to lay on his back and play dead- notice the fangs showing.

043.jpg

Zeus.jpg

OMG Rich, roflmao, Zeus is hilarious and I'm thinking Dan is right :)

Life on the farm

This is My baby "Ally"gator. We also have her MOM Bailey, 6 horses, 3 cats and sometimes chickens.

164877_1787202722815_1321967147_31993937_2286371_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back