San Antonio Tx Trip

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2PUPs

Reaction score
Well , I just got back from my trip to S.A. Tx . Spent four days there on buisness . Below are some pics of my trip . Stayed at the Marriot Rivercenter . Thats not me in pic with the blonde , someone I work with . She was a hot ticket , thought we had an accent , lol .

th_SDC11149.jpg
th_SDC11147.jpg
th_SDC11145.jpg
th_SDC11131.jpg
th_SDC11142.jpg

Last edited:
I used to take a trip to San Antonio about once a year. It is a fun place to visit.

Next time your in town, let me know. I can supply some wine for your trip lol. Always nice to have people try and get feedback

Good time of year to visit for sure. I was born and raised in SA. I escaped (LOL) in 1981 when I graduated from UTSA. I do NOT miss humidity at all...... Its a GREAT place to visit. I still have lots of family in SA, Austin area. I try and get back for a visit a couple times a year.

I don't think anyone would have a hard time "punching that ticket" for sure! :)

Glad you enjoyed it. I have not been recently but I heard they greatly improved the Riverwalk over the last 5 years.

Anyone ever go to "****'s Last Resort"? this is a bar located below a hospital right on the riverwalk. The idea is that this would be the place to go if you just found out you have 6 months to live.

Pretty wild place.

johnT.

The last resort is a pretty fun place. It's even better when you bring someone with you that doesn't know about the place. Embarrass the heck out of them

I was set up. A co-worker told me to go there when I made a business trip. I was solo, so the abuse factor was rather high for me.

Texas tea

BEEN THERE ENJOYED THE STAY WENT AT FESTIVAL TIME,PLACE WAS DEAD,BUT THE ALAMO WAS GREAT TO SEE IN PERSON,RIVER WALK WAS DIFFERENT,FOOD WAS OK,BEEN THERE ONCE THAT WAS ENOUGH.:wy

Latest posts

Back