Premium Membership to WMT

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjd

Wine Lover
Reaction score
A year ago, for some reason, I was given a premium membership to this forum. I really do not know what the benefit of a premium membership is but it was to expire in two weeks. I renewed for the sum of $15.00 which from what they said goes to pay for the expenses of running this forum. I for one have benefitted greatly from this forum and $15.00 is really a small price to pay to help this forum pay their expenses and continue to help educate and amuse the forum participants!
I highly recommend everyone sign up for the premium membership. even if it does not mean anything we all make better wine because of it.

I would appreciate it if someone could inform us all what the benefits are of a prem membership. I do think it is worth supporting this forum. However, perhaps a list of the benefits might make the deal sweeter eh?

HMM, I was here in the begining, and have seen the phenomenal growth here over the years, but some of the benefits of a premium membership, as far as I can tell are:

1. being able to wear silly hats and post it as an avatar.

2. being able to participate without wearing shoes.

So far thats all I have. LMFAO!
:d

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/faq.php?faq=premium#faq_premium_membership

Premium MembershipHere at WineMakingTalk we strive to provide a friendly and technical oriented community with limited advertising.

We have started a Premium Member program to help fund all the various financial obligations the community incurs; Hosting, Software, Marketing and Legal.

For only $15/yr you gain the following benefits to your Membership here at WineMakingTalk and help support the further growth of our general knowledge base and community.

• Supporting Member image under your user name.
  • (2) WineMakingTalk.com Decals
  • No mobile advertisements
  • Less non-mobile site advertisements
  • Unlimited private message space.
  • Unlimited file attachment space.
  • Unlimited gallery space.
  • Larger Avatar dimensions and file size.
  • Larger Profile Picture dimensions and file size.
  • The satisfaction that you are supporting a great community with a great cause.
To sign up please visit;

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/payments.php

Thanks Rich as you summed it up perfectly. I thank you all for supporting this site. Yes that includes all who dont sign up for premium membership also!!!!! LOL.

Back