Prayers For My Darling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waldo

Reaction score
My darling wife was on her way to her Moms today around noon and had a blowout and rolled her van 3 times. Fortunately she had a band of Angels encamped about her beacause she walked away from this with only serious bruising to her head, shoulder and knee and will obviously be stove up and very sore for a few days.

05-26-10_132609.jpg

Be sure to monitor her for pain. Some injuries won't show up on XRays or bother someone for a couple of weeks when the swelling goes down, especially in the neck and spine.
I pray for a speedy recovery.

glad to hear that it seems to have fared better than it could have

Called some friends and we all have her on our prayer list. Please keep us posted.

OMG !
I looks like she WAS wearing her seat belt. You are right "someone" was looking over her for her walking away..

Very happy for both her and you Waldo. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery as well.

In case anyone hasn't seen this amazing [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-8PBx7isoM"]"Embrace Life" seat belt commercial [/ame] watch it. Very powerful stuff.

Waldo, glad to hear Kat is okay after that with no serious injuries. Wow! Let me know if I can do anything for ya, since I'm right down the road.

Tony

God that was horrible. Tanya and I send out our prayers to Kat for a speedy recovery Waldo. But you are right someone was with her.

I hope she is feeling better soon. I know she will be a bit shaky about getting behind the wheel again for fear of another incident. May she get all the support she needs. All the prayers and well wishing should help.

She has a guardian angel for sure, glad not any worse.
smiley31.gif
Did you give her a little bell to ring when she wants anything?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. She is extremely sore and stiff this morning. I went down to the wrecker yard this morning and got some more pictures that speak for themselves of her being fortunate enough to be asking me this morning would I mind getting her a cup of coffee !!!!!

IMG_5100.jpg

IMG_5098.jpg

IMG_5097.jpg

IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5093.jpg

IMG_5101.jpg

Good Lord Waldo. All I can say is WOW! Bad news is all the pain and the good news is she has feeling to beable to feel the pain! No spinal injuries or anything broken. The angels were definitely with her.

Wow! I am so glad you were able to get her that cup of coffee this morning. All our best for a speedy recovery.

I say breakfast in bed. Blueberry Walnut Pancakes, with applewood smoked bacon on the side. Cup of coffee, OJ, and a glass of cool milk to wash down the pancakes

I hope you stayed home from work today to watch after her. And I hope you didn't make her get up at 2:00 AM like you do! Better make her supper too.

Latest posts

Back