Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, nice label, LoneTreeFarms! And I haven't forgotten about you.

Hi All, I bought two of the coastal reds and have made them into His and Hers wines. On mine I switched the yeast and added a ton of oak and tannin. On her's I added cherrys to the primary then backsweetened a bit and also added a little cherry concentrate. I'm not ready to bottle but do have the labels finished. I'm very pleased and can't wait to get them on. Any thoughts on shrinks colors? Mke
Love em! Particularly like how the blocking and text on top and bottom reflect the film holes on the sides.

Cranberry Apple Label

Here is one of my newest bottles:

DSC_8833_zpsbf562ebc.jpg

Finally Bottled the Merlot Yesterday - Foils and Labels Today

Finally got this one into bottles. I bought this and a Syrah (both CC Sterling) during a 2-for-1 sale at Northern Brewer last May. At just over 7 months of age, it's the longest I've "worked" a wine so far in my very short winemaking life. It's pretty good. Gave it some French oak and Tancor Grand Cru. I'm pretty pleased with this kit - IIRC, 12 litres with a 1.5 litre grape pack. A very respectable Merlot - especially after it was decanted for an hour or so.

image.jpg

Wow Noontime, that skull label is fantastic! Love the placement of the text as well with Syrah in the mouth.

Lot of great labels on here lately. Been meaning to dip back in and comment for a while.

Here is our first label. Not too fancy but quite personal: Besne is the hamlet in Eastern Slovakia that my grandfather immigrated from in the late 19th century. I had an opportunity to visit there in the spring of 2012 and meet some cousins. The word "Besne" literally translates to "Rabid Dog." Also, the initials "BC" represent my father's nickname, he passed away less than 4 months ago. Not to be too sappy but what a thrill to celebrate both my father's and grandfather's lives in this way. I never knew grandpa C but he was a winemaker.

besne red small.jpg

Back