Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Costco Atlanta has these big boys 🥸

View attachment 87352
I actually won a bottle of that Joseph Phelps wine by winning a project naming competition. Random, I know. My company does work with their construction company, Hensel Phelps. It was very tasty and nicely aged and oaked. Probably not $250.00 tasty though.

Yep, when your only like a couple weeks into the wildfire season and you have already surpassed the total acres burned for years 2020 and 2021. Its going to be a very bad (and long) wildfire season.......

@ibglowin, it might be a rough summer for the Southwest this year. We're in between two large fires in Flagstaff and Prescott, can't see them but the smoke is pretty heavy at times. Unfortunately we're still months away from Monsoons......

This fire while still not a huge concern to Los Alamos is starting to grow in size. Now only 6 miles from LA and the Lab but it has not one but two previous burn scars it will run into at some point. Pretty sure we will be OK but you never ever write off Mother Nature lest she bite you in your arse.........

Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 10.32.14 AM.png

1651503190330.png

Latest posts

Back