Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1? Argh [emoji36]
No blood for me, 4 is also fine but nothing less for me.

Point taken.

I guess I thought you meant "flip" phone and the reason I quoted you. :slp

I'm still rockin' a flippy, but I'm quite a bit younger than most of the fossils that regularly chime in on this forum.

As depicted alongside number 4 is how I like my steaks. I believe you get that by ordering the steak "medium well".

.5 to 2. Family always makes me do them as 3 to 5 (boys 3, girls 5) I put mine on a bit later than the others for a 1 or even less done than that, depending on the cut. More marbling I cook it longer (1 or even 2).

It's rare we have steak.

I'm still rockin' a flippy, but I'm quite a bit younger than most of the fossils that regularly chime in on this forum.

So, I'm 73 years old and would like to sound hip to the teens in the family. While grilling hamburgers would it sound cool to ask them something like... "How would you like me to rock your flippy?"?
smilie.gif
["How would you like me to cook your hamburger?" just won't hack it anymore.]

Last edited:
Name a few.... :)

Fossils, that one made me laugh... :)

Take a look through the pictures posted in these forums. I'm certainly no spring chicken at this point, but at 45 it appears I'm on the younger side of the gang here. :b

So, I'm 73 years old and would like to sound hip to the teens in the family. While grilling hamburgers would it sound cool to ask them something like... "How would you like me to rock your flippy?"?
smilie.gif
["How would you like me to cook your hamburger?" just won't hack it anymore.]

Yes, asking them "how would you like me to rock your flippy?" will definitely leave a lasting impression with the teens, especially if you text it to them from your smart phone. :)

Latest posts

Back