Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celebrated Christmas with the adult children today. Vertical tasting of Cabernet Sauvignon 2013, 14, ,15, 16. My bonus son married into the Brutocao family or of Mendecino County, California.

View attachment 69804

Is it just the lighting, or is there a secret stash in a glass hiding in the curio cabinet (middle shelf)?

Is it just the lighting, or is there a secret stash in a glass hiding in the curio cabinet (middle shelf)?
Just a secret stash of more glasses. We had seven of us sampling and were able to provide the 28 glasses from just the main cabinet. I think we have a problem, to many glasses.

Just a secret stash of more glasses. We had seven of us sampling and were able to provide the 28 glasses from just the main cabinet. I think we have a problem, to many glasses.

To me, it looked like there was one glass that was different, and it looked like it had wine in it. 😂

0B4F10BB-BAD1-43B1-A29E-8AECB519FFAB_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Holy moly, it looks empty there.

Actually there were a lot of people, one pic taken at the very end when they were closing and the other when it was snowing a lot. The previous day was a wash out. My first time skiing and at 54 I can already feel every muscle today 😫😫 even though I go to the gym almost daily.
Great experience for sure and lots of fun.

Actually there were a lot of people, one pic taken at the very end when they were closing and the other when it was snowing a lot. The previous day was a wash out. My first time skiing and at 54 I can already feel every muscle today 😫😫 even though I go to the gym almost daily.
Great experience for sure and lots of fun.

I love snowboarding, but at 51, I'm a lot more conservative on the mountain than I used to be. A lot of things I do very well in my mind (or in my past), then chicken out on when I get on the mountain. I do love being out there though. A great way to get exercise in the cold. And the Apres Ski cocktails are always good.

Latest posts

Back