Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@reeflections , in case you're not aware there is a forum site similar to this one for but for Artists of all types. It includes many catagories but the photography section may be of interest to you. A great place to share pics and there are some very experienced people over there that love to critique or share knowledge. Also a pretty good watercolor section. The site is called WetCanvas(dot)com.
Mike

@reeflections , in case you're not aware there is a forum site similar to this one for but for Artists of all types. It includes many catagories but the photography section may be of interest to you. A great place to share pics and there are some very experienced people over there that love to critique or share knowledge. Also a pretty good watercolor section. The site is called WetCanvas(dot)com.
Mike

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Seniors of 2020 got robbed. No question. No prom, no graduation. No senior night. Los Alamos puts on what they call SAN or Senior Appreciation Night each year for the seniors. Goes all night and then even a huge breakfast is provided in the AM. Too many things to mention but everything is free including free movies at the local movie theater. This was started to give seniors something organized to do instead of drive up into the Jemez mountains and get drunk and then attempt to drive back down a narrow twisting road. I hope they can do something for them later this Summer including a Prom (somehow).

Commencement at UCONN was done virtual this past weekend for the first time ever.
Very sad to not seeing these ceremonies in person, for me they're emotional and sort of an achievement shown by every student to feel pride and show the milestone they achieved, including high school graduation ceremonies around the track/turf field, they're beautiful ceremonies.

They put off our local high school graduation until the end of July, hope they can still do it. My daughter graduated last year, I can't imagine how upset she would be if she graduated this year. Her best friend graduates this year and isn't talking too much. What is there to say?

Latest posts

Back