Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished a coffee table today. Only thing I could think of doing with this slab of maple. I couldn’t bear to cut it apart. Fun part was filling the splits and knots to keep the whole piece.

Nice legs @Johny99 your top is spectacular also ;-)[/QUOTE]f

Some guys always check the legs first

Isn't 70% humidity just a tad high? But I guess you must have an AC in there.

It’s in the upper end of the “good” scale, sometimes a few points below 70%, up to around 75% or so. Been up and running a few years now, plenty time to show problems if there were any. No moisture signs on corks, bottle labels, barrels, etc., all looks good. My only means of checking the humidity is the digital readout on the thermostat, I should probably check it regularly to see that it’s calibrated properly.

Yes, it is conditioned, have a split refrigeration system (AHU in the attic, CU outside) with ducted supply and return. It pulls a lot of moisture out as it runs, so it’s fairly steady from that standpoint, plus air temp never varies half a degree +/- of the setpoint, so bottle temps probably never change at all.

We will stay here pretty sure for the foreseeable future . We like the weather, we love our house and there is no house payment, family is a short Southwest Airlines hop away in CA, CO, TX, WA, MO. No crime, no traffic and all the "woo who" bargains I can find are within walking distance or a short bike ride. They just spent $4,000,000 on upgrading the Senior Center which is also within walking distance. I have hiking, biking trails everywhere. An indoor olympic sized pool up in town. Everything at our fingertips really but a Costco which we have been waiting for one to be built in Santa Fe for 33 years but no luck still. That could be a good thing that it is a 200 mile RT though really. At least there is always Amazon Prime these days. LOL

Only have to be 50 to get through the doors so I am safe I think! Looking forward to having time to get a decent workout in on a daily basis with time for both cardio and strength training. Then I can go have a hot lunch for only $5! LOL

I imagine they don't let you in there, you aren't old enough to be a "senior", or is it a señor center?

Only have to be 50 to get through the doors so I am safe I think! Looking forward to having time to get a decent workout in on a daily basis with time for both cardio and strength training. Then I can go have a hot lunch for only $5! LOL
We have 55+ communities around here, but they are pretty expensive, plus I'd be going from one association to another. After 25 years in this one at the lake, I don't care to live in one anymore, too many politics. I'm glad the one you live in works well for you. I need a beer and to turn the chicken, so I'll drink to that!

Another cool monsoon storm photo. This one from ABQ a few nights ago.

38644330_2110968212307707_7568921763665412096_n.jpg

The beauty is that these storms last for maybe an hour at most and then they are gone leaving behind blue sky and clean clear fresh air!

Unlike ours in Florida that can last hours and leave it hot and muggy!

Latest posts

Back