Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably that the pixel width of each image plus a standard gutter has to be below a certain threshold for it to "grid them up". I've notice that the software has changed as it used to limit the size of the image on the page and let you click on it to see the full image if it exceeded a certain size. Now it just shows you the full image. I do 120 dpi @ 6 x 4.5 inches and mine seem to be stable in size compared to before the software upgrade the site managers performed. Don't know if that helps, but I'm gonna go get another beer either way.

Other software I use on other sites has a "Place in line" button to click. Did not find that here. I'm stumped. I thought they'd come out in line.

No hike this morning. Got an invite from Craig (aka @ceeaton ) to visit he and his brother Steve at his family's cabin. Craig and Steve are up for the weekend to work on closing the cabin for the season.
Though only a short visit Craig and I were able to chat a bit about wine making and solve all the world's problems...

IMAG1100[1].jpg

IMAG1098[1].jpg

IMAG1096[1].jpg

IMAG1095[1].jpg

Last edited:
@ceeaton: you look far too relaxed!

Jim, how do you guys get the @username: link into a post? Thanks...

Oh, you did notice the empty wine glass didn't you?
smilie.gif

Jim, how do you guys get the @username: link into a post? Thanks...

Oh, you did notice the empty wine glass didn't you?
smilie.gif

I've noticed its case sensitive. It also sometimes doesn't work if you have punctuation after it, aside from a colon. But sometimes it will. Very finicky.

Otherwise, all you have to do is type the @ sign with the username immediately following. @bkisel

Last edited:
I've noticed its case sensitive. It also sometimes doesn't work if you have punctuation after it, aside from a colon. But sometimes it will. Very finicky.

Otherwise, all you have to do is type the @ sign with the username immediately following. @bkisel

Let me try... @Boatboy24 no colon

@Boatboy24: with colon

Preview post doesn't give it as a link but now I'll submit reply.

It worked! Thought for sure I had tried that before without success. Thank you!

Ps. Probably had a ")" right after the username last time or two I tried it and it didn't work.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back